22 August 2023
Numerous awards in ITR World Tax and ITR World TP 2024
We have just congratulated our Litigation team on its nomination for the ITR EMEA Tax Awards 2023 as “Firm of the Year” in the Tax Disputes category, when it became clear that there are many more reasons to celebrate.
The just-announced results of the ITR World Tax and ITR World TP 2024 rankings earned us honors in as many as three categories:
- General Corporate Tax
- Transfer Pricing
- Tax Controversy
What’s more, the ITR World Tax 2024 ranking also recognized the individual expertise that our experts demonstrated during the course of their projects – in the General Corporate Tax and Tax Controversy categories.
- Sylwia Kulczycka, ACCA (Partner & Tax Advisor) – Woman in Tax Leader, Highly Regarded, General Corporate Tax
- Aleksandra Bońkowska (Partner & Tax Advisor) – Notable Practitioner, General Corporate Tax
- Karolina Mazurkiewicz-Grzybowska (Senior Manager & Tax Advisor) – Rising Star, General Corporate Tax
- Łukasz Kalisz (Manager, Tax Advisor, Advocate) – Rising Star, General Corporate Tax
- Dominik Niewadzi (Manager & Tax Advisor) – Rising Star, Tax Controversy
Congratulations to our tax teams, and at the same time to each individual awardee, on this extremely valuable honor to their work. You guys have the power!
We know that behind every success are great people and their hard work. We also know that such moments motivate us all to reach for the stars and set even more ambitious goals, so we wish you more great projects to work on ALTOgether.
We also remember our clients, whom we thank for their trust and constant presence, and the entire ALTO team for their unwavering commitment.
You may be interested:
[ALERT ALTO]: Latest updates of the National e-Invoicing System (KSeF) are available on the Ministry of Finance website, along with FAQs.
We would like to inform you that the website of the Ministry of Finance has published a section of questions and answers concernin...Read more
Mobile workers - important and favorable reasonings of courts and tax authorities
Accommodation costs during business assignments On January 9th this year, the Supreme Administrative Court (NSA) once again affir...Read more