Accounting outsourcing is a proven way to maintain control over finances and minimize risks.
See how we can help you.
As a part of our projects, the team of ALTO specialists performs all duties in the area of accounting, resulting from Polish and international accounting standards and tax regulations. We are distinguished by experience in providing services to companies representing various industries, including large corporations.
ALTO supports clients in keeping accounting books, submitting tax declarations, preparing required reports, and preparing necessary reports and more. We use advanced technological tools that improve work and minimize the risk of error. Our clients also receive access to those applications in order to be able to verify key information for the company, available at any time and from anywhere.
Accounting outsourcing is a simple and effective solution that is worth choosing – especially in times when tax law is changing more dynamically than ever. ALTO support helps you to reduce accounting costs and the level of operational risk, which allows you to focus on your main business and guarantees constant access to the knowledge of experienced experts.
Range of services:
- Keeping accounting books in accordance with the applicable accounting standards
- Calculation of the monthly CIT tax base and the amount of advance payments as well as preparation of the annual tax declaration.
- Keeping VAT records, preparing the required JPK_VAT files and EU VAT declarations
- Preparation of other JPK files required at the request of tax offices, including JPK-KR, JPK-WB, JPK-FA.
- Timely submission of the required monthly, quarterly and annual tax returns on behalf of the client.
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly closings and reporting in accordance with the template and on dates agreed with the client (managerial reports), including IFRS.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Preparation of reports and statements for competent state authorities (including the Central Statistical Office, the National Bank of Poland).
- Customer payment service.
- Comprehensive contact with tax offices, including support during tax audits
- Cooperation with auditors.
Wages for absence and R&D relief
200% write-off under R&D relief vs. an individual interpretation
Accounting at ALTO continues to grow: 3 managers strengthen the team
Three managers with diverse business backgrounds have recently joined ALTO's rapidly growing accounting service line. This is an i...Read more
ALTO Accounting department strengthens further!
In early August, the accounting department at ALTO welcomed four new accountants of various levels. These individuals bring with t...Read more
Banking - Olga Mochocka to head the new outsourcing department at ALTO
In order to meet the expectations of its clients, ALTO is launching a Banking department within its accounting business line, whic...Read more
We enable clients to use the tools and applications we have created. They allow you to operate more comfortably and safer safely on a daily basis.
Just upload a list of VAT IDs and / or account numbers, and ALTOstratus algorithms will check exactly who you are dealing with. You can also upload Elixir-O or MT940 files, and each of these formats will be used by ALTOstratus to query KAS systems and quickly return relevant information to you.
JPK & VAT-UE
ALTOstratus allows you to easily check the correctness of the prepared JPK files, it helps you to efficiently convert the JPK file to VAT-EU declaration and substantively tests JPK_V7M files.
e-Financial Report generator
Do you need support in the annual reporting of the company’s financial results? The e-Financial Report generator created by the ALTO team, supports our clients by enabling easier and more efficient preparation of these reports.
The application checks whether the XML files of certain types comply with the requirements of the Ministry of Finance, thanks to which the documents submitted to the authorities are guaranteed to be correct.