Tax compliance allows for the verification of tax settlements and quick elimination of irregularities.
See how we can help you.
The compliance procedure is a set of rules that cover specific aspects of the company’s operation – also in the tax aspect. As part of the Tax Compliance service, the ALTO team supports clients in the preparation of necessary tax declarations and provides ongoing advice on the effectiveness of tax settlements.
ALTO conducts a comprehensive review of tax calculations for clients, taking into account the data from the accounting records. We also prepare all the necessary declarations, completely removing this obligation from the client. Our Tax Compliance service also includes the so-called tax review, consisting of the verification of all elements affecting the determination of the amount of taxes due.
Our clients can also count on the help of experienced tax advisers and lawyers. Thanks to this, the offered Tax Compliance service is not only fully comprehensive, but above all – it allows our clients to gain a priceless sense of security in the key area of company settlements.
Range of services:
- Support in the field of corporate income tax (CIT) – incl. calculation of tax and advances, preparation of the required declarations and sending them to the tax office.
- Support in settlements for value added tax (VAT) – incl. registration of taxpayers, preparation of tax declarations, as well as summary information.
- Assistance in the area of the so-called withholding tax (WHT) – incl. tax calculation at source, analysis of the correctness of the taxpayer’s fulfillment of obligations, preparation of tax declarations and support in obtaining residence certificates.
- Support in the preparation of Intrastat declarations.
- Support in the calculation of liabilities and preparation of tax declarations, including real estate tax, tax on civil law transactions or other.
- Representation before tax offices, including during tax inspections.
Wages for absence and R&D relief
200% write-off under R&D relief vs. an individual interpretation
Accounting at ALTO continues to grow: 3 managers strengthen the team
Three managers with diverse business backgrounds have recently joined ALTO's rapidly growing accounting service line. This is an i...Read more
ALTO Accounting department strengthens further!
In early August, the accounting department at ALTO welcomed four new accountants of various levels. These individuals bring with t...Read more
Banking - Olga Mochocka to head the new outsourcing department at ALTO
In order to meet the expectations of its clients, ALTO is launching a Banking department within its accounting business line, whic...Read more
We enable clients to use the tools and applications we have created. They allow you to operate more comfortably and safer safely on a daily basis.
Just upload a list of VAT IDs and / or account numbers, and ALTOstratus algorithms will check exactly who you are dealing with. You can also upload Elixir-O or MT940 files, and each of these formats will be used by ALTOstratus to query KAS systems and quickly return relevant information to you.
JPK & VAT-UE
ALTOstratus allows you to easily check the correctness of the prepared JPK files, it helps you to efficiently convert the JPK file to VAT-EU declaration and substantively tests JPK_V7M files.
e-Financial Report generator
Do you need support in the annual reporting of the company’s financial results? The e-Financial Report generator created by the ALTO team, supports our clients by enabling easier and more efficient preparation of these reports.
The application checks whether the XML files of certain types comply with the requirements of the Ministry of Finance, thanks to which the documents submitted to the authorities are guaranteed to be correct.